We are on standby 24/7, even on holidays, to respond to any emergency that you might encounter. We will respond immediately, and fix your problem with a minimum of fuss.
We will come out and give you a FREE, comprehensive and detailed quote, if, for instance, you are planning to add an extension to your home, or maybe an upgrade to your kitchen or bathroom.
We have earned a reputation for being reliable and trustworthy, by providing an efficient and cost effective service for many years.
Whether you need a commercial electrical contractor or need help with domestic electrical work, we are the trusted contractors chosen by many who need an electrician in Houston TX.
Hassle-free electricity is essential to our daily lives
Electricity pervades every aspect of our lives and is vital for the pursuit of most businesses these days. It would be impossible to think of modern life without electricity. However as with most modern inventions, we sometimes need help to solve problems. For some strange reason, these problems will always happen at the most inconvenient times, like in the middle of the night.
If you own a business with large freezers and the power goes down, you had better have made some provision to protect your merchandise from defrosting during a blackout. Electrical contractors in Houston don’t only need to be called when something goes wrong. They can also be relied upon to help you with preventative measures to apply to protect you during the loss of electrical supply.
Get to know your local electricians. Our contracting company is here to help you when you need it most.
Here are Some of the Reasons Why We Should be Your Preferred Electrician
- We have been serving Houston and surrounds for years, providing residential, commercial and industrial electrical services.
- We use the latest equipment and are up to date with all the latest developments in our field. Our extensive experience allows us to handle maintenance, repairs and installations with equal ease.
- All our workers are absolutely trustworthy, have been background checked and have all the insurances and certifications you need for peace of mind.
- Our fully equipped vehicles, and well trained staff are ready for all the electrical tasks that you need done, and your electrical work won’t cause unnecessary disruption to your regular routine.
- Whether your project is huge or tiny, we take care of our clients, offering professional and efficient service.
- We will supply an estimate for your approval before we start working. It will give you a detailed breakdown of your costs, allowing you to evaluate it effectively.
- If we find that there were issues that we (and you) were unaware of when preparing our estimate, we will inform you right away. There will be no costs that you are not aware of incurring at billing time!
How to select a reliable Houston electrician?
Here are a couple of pointers we’ve put together, in a short checklist, to guide you in selecting the correct electrical contractor in Houston for the job.
- Recommendations. It is always advisable to get recommendations from people you trust, who have used the electrician you are considering, such as friends and family or other business owners you are friendly with. There are third party websites where you can go to check on your prospective electrical contractor. Don’t trust the testimonials you find on a supplier’s website. Who’s to say the contractor didn’t write the testimonials themselves?
- Is the electrical contractor licensed. Working with electricity is a very dangerous occupation and the electrical contractor has to undergo rigorous training before being licensed and allowed to conduct business. A license is your guarantee that the electrical contractor can do the job safely and correctly. There is a big difference between an electrician that does residential work and one who works with heavy current. Check the license carefully to make sure that the contractor is qualified to do the work that you require.
- Experience and Qualifications. I, personally, would be a little wary of someone who has only been in business for six months. How long has the electrical contractor been in business? However, be careful, some well established companies become very arrogant and complacent; and tend to treat, especially the small client, with contempt. Does the contractor have the necessary qualifications to handle the work that you require? You want to know that the electrical contractor is qualified to handle the job, and be able to issue the correct Certificate of Compliance. With the proliferation of alternative, energy saving technologies, it would pay to contract the electrician who is qualified to supply this demand and has extensive knowledge of this kind of technology to be able to advise you as to which is the best equipment for your needs.
- Now let’s get down to Price. Price should not be your only consideration, but it is clearly an important one. Your contractor should promptly supply a full estimate with each item clearly indicated. He should also be willing to discuss the estimate and explain why each element has been included.
- What Impression does the Electrician make; and how well does he Communicate with me? Professionalism is easy to recognize. A professional contractor will be well-equipped and will present a neat appearance. He will always arrive punctually and treat you with absolute courtesy. If you do not feel comfortable with what you observe, you should not hire the contractor.
Our in house experts are fully qualified in various spheres of electrical application, which enables us to service all our clients, from residential to industrial. Here are some of the areas that we can assist you in finding the best solution to your problem.
- The constancy of energy supply is critical if you run your business from home. The obvious solution to this problem is to purchase a generator. This will ensure that the critical components of your business, like your computer, keep on functioning. Safety is another important consideration. Emergency lighting should be installed on strategic points in case of a blackout
- Businesses are under increasing pressure, particularly with the ever-rising cost of energy. It is beginning to make far more sense, to invest in energy saving technology and green energy sources, such as solar heating. Our experts will be able to advise you on the best applications of this new technology, to further enhance your bottom line.
- Safety is another aspect that cannot be avoided. Walkways must have emergency lighting in case of a power outage. It would also be a good idea to light your parking area adequately. It will send a powerful message to your clients, that you take their security seriously.
- Again, we have a wide range of generators to keep crucial areas of your business running during power outages.